Outdoor Painting Experience
What does the outdoor painting experience entail?
- It is an experience to exercise creativity and observation.
- To begin, a charcoal exercise is done on paper, fixed to a clipboard.
- Back at the studio, these sketches are then transferred to a stretched canvas,(which will be available at a tariff)
- Afterwards the painting can begin with acrylic paint on these canvases.
- Paintings are finished on the second day.
- The single-day experience entails only sketching (charcoal or pastels) or only painting.